A while ago we released a redesign of our company's website:

http://www.puzzle.ch

Used Extensions:
admin_breadcrumbs     date_names              ray
admin_tree_structure  default_page_parts      search
aggregation           drag_order              settings
alias_page            header_authorize        sibling_tags
blog                  help                    sns
change_author         mail_to                 sns_minifier
comments              paginate                subscriber_lists
conditional_tags      paperclipped            super_export
copy_move             parameterized_snippets  tags
dashboard             radiant_extensions      vapor

This CMS is absolutely great! Thanks to all for the superior work!

/simon