I recently looked into a problem where page attachment ordering was not working in Radiant 0.6.7, but I verified it's working in 0.7.1. Thus, this question is more for my reference than a critical problem.

I spent some time looking through the git log's for radiant and the radiant-page-attachments-extension, but I didn't see any log messages that looked specifically related to this. An additional caveat is that this Radiant install might have been customized; thus the problem may be restricted to this particular installation and not be a radiant-page-attachments-extension problem in general.

Is/was this a known problem, and does anyone know when (i.e., version-wise, and/or a git commit) this was fixed?

Thanks,
Steven Jenkins