Dinooz said the following on 05/19/2009 02:22 PM:
> I wonder if somebody can point me on alternatives to change the look &
> feel of my Radiant Site. I'm just starting and like to see some
> examples of changing the way it looks.

I've done a number of different 'look and fee' usog the various free
site designs that are available on the net.

My favourites are the Andreas Viklund ones:
http:/andreasviklund.com/

If you don't like those, his site has links to other sites and a number
of competitions.

There are also pay-for designs.  YMMV.  Go google.

--
Production is not the application of tools to materials, but logic to work.
   --Peter F. Drucker