When you migrate the extension into existence, it takes fields from the environment for use in migrations. Like others here I had to migrate it twice to get passed the "Mysql::Error: BLOB/TEXT column 'message'..." error message. For some reason it just stopped working on my production server after working once (even though mailer didn't send anything out) and now I would like to uninstall it to try reinstalling to see if that helps. Well, this is where the real problem begins.

This is a trace of the migration to 0 where I get the "undefined method 'set_schema_version'" error: http://pastie.org/484724

Can anybody tell me how I can migrate this extension back to 0?

Thanks.

~Nate