NoMethodError (undefined method `make_resourceful' for TemplatesController:Class):

This is the error I am getting when I am trying to view templates in admin. I looked in the vendor/plugins directory in the extension, but there is nothing in either the acts_as_list or make_resourceful plugin directories. I have used the templates extension on a number of other sites and have never had this problem before. How do I force the templates extension to install it's needed plugins? Should I just reinstall instead?

Thanks,

Nate