The paperclipped extension works great when editing an existing page,
but it's inactive on new pages. The Show Assets Bucket link doesn't
appear on a new page, only an existing page. This happens with both
Radiant 0.7.1 with paperclipped/master and Radiant 0.8RC1 with
paperclipped/0.8.0.

I even set up a clean Radiant installation with paperclipped as the only
extension and it still isn't accessible on new pages, so the problem
isn't related to conflicts with other extensions.

Is paperclipped supposed to be accessible on new pages? I didn't see
anything in the documentation to indicate that it isn't, but I might
have overlooked something.

--
David Cato
o...@crunchyfrog.net