Peter,

Ah, now I see. Actually, all the extension needs to do is return appropriate headers on requests it responds to, since the caching mechanism is wrapped around the whole application now. See what we do in SiteController for an example, if you like. For the simplest solution, you could test what headers are returned, and/or set a mock expectation on clearing the cache if needed.

Sean

Peter Berkenbosch wrote:
I think it will. Trying to "fix" the sns extension for 0.8 and the original
extension has some subclasses on the ResponseCache. Need to implement and
test this with the new Radiant:Cache..
I will browse the radiant source tree for input..

Thx.

Peter.