Speaking of the registry - has there been any discussion into giving that a
bit of an overhaul itself?  There's a whole lot of information not included
there that would be hugely beneficial to those new to Radiant.  I hate to
pull this in, but ... the way wordpress's plugin directory works has always
been an immense help when necessary to find that one thing you need to pull
in.

Just my $.02

- Joel