creating a different fork for a few files  dint seem to be a very good
idea to me.

  Currently I have cloned Keith's repository and created a local branch for
my work.Once I'm done and I have tested the instance on this local branch I
will diff the this branch with master and make a patch file out of it.

  I was planning to E-mail this patch to Keith. Incase  Keith would be okay
to create a remote branch on his repository for these translation files I
guess we can push these files to that remote branch from where keith can
merge them into master.

What do you think?