This is an unfortunate side-effect of making them runtime dependencies and not install-time. We don't require RSpec or Cucumber anymore unless you want to run the spec suite. However, you likely already had Cucumber installed, so it didn't rescue out of the block in that rake file. We'll fix that in the next bugfix release.

Sean

Christopher Dwan wrote:
Yeah, sorry, just went digging some more and figured out the same thing. I didn't think that was the solution because the installation / upgrade instructions didn't mention anything about these gem dependencies.

I've always counted on the fact that the instructions posted on the Radiant site are thorough so I assumed there was something else going on.

There's no mention of required gems anywhere that I can see... Should the dependencies have been loaded along with the Radiant gem?

-C