Gotcha.  Thanks a bunch!

On Jun 29, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Jason,

It's necessary for this to be on while in test mode - this allows me to verify the caching feature. If your page should not return 304 Not Modified, be sure to expire it in the past (expires_now), or clear the cache before hitting the page (Radiant::Cache.clear).

Sean

Jason Garber wrote:
I've run out of time to dig deeper today, so I wanted to quickly check with you all if you've experienced any problems with caching happening in Radiant 0.8.0 while using Webrat in cucumber. One of my features is failing because Radiant is returning a 304 Not Modified. At the top of my cucumber env.rb is definitely:
# Sets up the Rails environment for Cucumber
ENV["RAILS_ENV"] = "test"
require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../../../../../ config/environment')

And the feature passes when not run after the prior one (which loads the same page). Any ideas?

Jason

P.S. - Chronicle is basically working on 0.8 in the branch. I'll merge back to master once I get this feature working. http://github.com/jgarber/radiant-chronicle-extension/tree/0.8.0