Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:31:38 -0400
From: Jason Garber <j...@jasongarber.com>
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Updating Page Attachments
To: radiant@radiantcms.org

I always just delete the extension files and reinstall.  Something like
rm -rf vendor/extensions/my_ext
./script/extension install my_ext

It'll migrate up and update the static assets.  The only gotcha might
be if your extension was already a git submodule, but it doesn't sound
like it is.

Jason

On Jun 29, 2009, at 4:24 AM, Sharon Clift wrote:

> We use the Page_Attachments extension for uploading graphics to our
> website.  We are currently using version 0.2 installed quite some time
> ago through SVN.
>
> I can find very detailed instructions for installing the extension via
> Github, but I am not sure on how to update an existing installation to
> the current version and would be grateful if someone could point me in
> the right direction.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sharon

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.