I have modified the default RSS Feed page to snag content from the from the children of the "Tanji's Tanjents" page (it's a blog), and the feed name is pulled from the feed properly, but I never get any content from the feed. I have no idea what is going wrong. The XML layout is the same as always, and this is what I have on the RSS Feed page:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";>
 <channel>
   <title>Tanji's Tanjents</title>
   <link>http://goodtastewithtanji.com<r:url /></link>
   <language>en-us</language>
   <ttl>40</ttl>
   <description>Wine, food and fun with Tanji Patton.</description>
   <r:find url="^/tanjis-tanjents">
   <r:children:each limit="10" order="desc">
       <item>
         <title><r:title /></title>
<description><r:escape_html><r:content /></r:escape_html></description>
         <pubDate><r:rfc1123_date /></pubDate>
         <guid>http://goodtastewithtanji.com<r:url /></guid>
         <link>http://goodtastewithtanji.com<r:url /></link>
       </item>
   </r:children:each>
   </r:find>
 </channel>
</rss>

Does anything jump out as being incorrect to anybody? I have gone cross-eyed staring down this content on the screen.

~N