Hi!

Which version of radiant you are using?

Try to edit file
RAILS_APP_ROOT/vendor/extensions/page_attachments/page_attachments.rb and
replace the line:

*require 'application' *

to:

*require 'application_controller'
.

*It seems, that this extension is not fully compatible with last stable
version of radiant (0.8). Also, you can read this:
http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/developer-upgrade-notes, to better
understand changes between last stable and old versions of radiant.
Regards,
Mamed Mamedov

Sent from Baku, Azerbaijan
Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."