Hi,

I'm new to radiant and ran into a strange problem I didn't manage to figure out.
I ran radiant 0.8.0 on a simple local testbox and that worked flawlessly, using
sqlite3 and lighttpd. After playing around with radiant and getting used to it,
I wanted to start working on a site hosted on bluehost (unfortunately, I can't
change the hosting service). Well, I installed the required gems, or updated
old gems, followed the "install on bluehost" guide on the wiki, set up the
roasters sample page, and made it finally work... sort of.
After browsing to a page of the sample page, e.g. 'news', every single request
returns this 'news' page, regardless of the URL. So, trying to access
'locations', returns the 'news' page, too, etc.
However, a couple of minutes later it works, but then, every request displays
the 'locations' page, etc.

I think it might be related to the page caching, because the radiantcms website
states that radiant uses a 5 minute caching system, but I'm not quite sure
about that.

Any ideas?

As a sidenote - in order to get it running I had to patch
gems/rackrack-1.0.0/lib/rack/handler/fastcgi.rb as outlined in
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/191484 - but this shouldn't cause the issues
I'm having, though.

These are the installed gem versions:
RedCloth-4.2.2