I have a site running Radiant 0.8 with the head revision of the SNS
extension from the "radiant" hub, and I am experiencing a problem with
assets only being deliveried correctly to every second request.

When I navigate directly to my main stylesheet[1] in my browser, I get
the stylesheet or a completely blank screen (with Content-Length: 0 in
the HTTP headers). Pressing F5 to redo the request, I get the opposite.
Every second request gives my the stylesheet, every other a blank
response.

Does anyone know whats going on? How I done something wrong in my setup?

/Jørn Schou-Rode

[1]: http://215-221.dk/css/screen.css