Hi! And thank you for help!

*Is it true?*
  config.after_initialize do
    # Add new inflection rules using the following format:
    ActiveSupport::Inflector.inflections do |inflect|
      inflect.uncountable 'config'
    end

    # Auto-require text filters
    Dir["#{RADIANT_ROOT}/app/models/*_filter.rb"].each do |filter|
      require_dependency File.basename(filter).sub(/\.rb$/, '')
    end

    # Response Caching Defaults
    ResponseCache.defaults[:directory] =
ActionController::Base.page_cache_directory
    ResponseCache.defaults[:logger]    = ActionController::Base.logger
    ResponseCache.defaults[:expire_time] = 12.hours
  end
end

I have done it already a few days ago, but I think it does not work for me.
Because, after 5 minutes timeout, when I hit cached page again - radiant
generates it again, and after 5 min timeout it will be again :) Also, if we
look to the cache folder, the cached page file deleted out after 5 min.
expiration time.
Mmmm... I'am using radiant v0.7.1, with 'translator' extension which makes
some changes to radiant's caching subsystem. Maybe, is it my problem? You
can see for changes here:
http://github.com/cradle/radiant-translator-extension/tree/master.
Regards,
Mamed Mamedov

Sent from Baku, Azerbaijan
Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."