Hi Glenn

Thanks for the link.

I've tried to get the extension but I am getting below error

r...@ang187:~/screencast# ./script/extension install multi_site
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.8.0/vendor/rails/activeresource/lib/active_resource/connection.rb:153:in `request': execution expired (ActiveResource::TimeoutError) from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.8.0/vendor/rails/activeresource/lib/active_resource/connection.rb:116:in `get'

Jonathan Batchelor wrote:
Try this, Geetha: http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/multi-site-extension