Yes. Although I use neither.
I was working hard on cleaning up the code a while ago but had to put
it aside. I'll be doing more work on the codebase to make things
clearer, and word on the street is that Sean Cribbs may be updating
the Comments extension with some other stuff too.

If you have any more questions, post 'em here. If you fix any bugs,
send 'em to the github saturnflyer user.

-Jim

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com