Problem solved. It had nothing to do with radiant at all. Sometime I just have to laugh at myself and how I miss simple things. One of my pages wasn't actually calling the snippet. I guess I first wrote that page as a prototype and later replaced it with the snippet on almost all of the archive pages. For a little while I was convinced it was a problem with radiant.