Hi all,

This morning I was thinking about a project where I want users to be
able to create flexible reports using Ruby/ERB and wondering how that
might integrate into Radiant.

Has anyone done or seen work with sandboxing ERB inside your Radiant
pages?  I'd want to expose a lot of Ruby to the user, but I wouldn't
want them able to call "system", for instance, or do some in-line
monkey-patching of the object tree.

Thoughts?

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir
Jumpstart Lab by Casimir Creative, LLC
http://jumpstartlab.com
@jumpstartlab on twitter
JavaScript Jumpstart - Sep 12 - Intermediate Javascript Programming & UI
Robotics Jumpstart - Sep 13 - Intro to Robotics with Lego Mindstorms NXT
Ruby Jumpstart - Sep 26&27 - Intro to Programming with Ruby