John,

I've used Google Graphs via a gem wrapper (gchartrb), though I think
there are two or three gems that all do the same thing.  Offloading
all the graph-making responsibility is great!

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir
Jumpstart Lab by Casimir Creative, LLC
http://jumpstartlab.com
@jumpstartlab on twitter
JavaScript Jumpstart - Sep 12 - Intermediate Javascript Programming & UI
Robotics Jumpstart - Sep 13 - Intro to Robotics with Lego Mindstorms NXT
Ruby Jumpstart - Sep 26&27 - Intro to Programming with Ruby