On Sep 15, 2009, at 3:47 PM, john muhl wrote:

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM, John W. Long <m...@johnwlong.com> wrote:
For those of you who are developing extensions for Radiant, please update them to work with the new interface and give us your feedback on what your like and dislike. The most significant changes in the UI have been made to
help extension developers keep things organized.

i sent a bunch of feedback to the list sometime ago about the blade ui
but it was never responded to. should i bother re-sending that? or was
the lack of response the response?

I've actually been meaning to respond. I agreed with much of it, but haven't had the time to really look at it and write back. Also, I've been uninvolved with the push to include the Blade UI, so I thought John Long might be better suited to respond.

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com