On 23.09.2009, at 23:30, Eric de Hont wrote:

Dear List,

After installing the extentions Twitter and Twitter_Tags and installing de ruby gem twitter I still can't get Twitter_Tags to work.

they don't play nicely together. I think it would make sense to merge them. Its on which one is load first as they define the same module (IMHO)

I plan on merging them and add a caching for the not so unlikely case that twitter is down ... but I;m very busy at the moment.

As a intermediate solution you could try to set:

  config.extensions = [ :twitter_tags, :twitter , :all ]

in your environment.rb

cu edi
--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, edm...@haselwanter.com, http://edmund.haselwanter.com/