Hi!

I have a local Radiant 0.8.1 install on my MacBook. I'm trying to install the SnS extension, but I have the following problem:

hostname:mywebsite.com myusername$ rake ray:extension:install name=sns
(in /Users/myusername/Sites/mywebsite.com)
git submodule -q add git://github.com/SwankInnovations/radiant-sns- extension.git vendor/extensions/sns Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/myusername/Sites/ mywebsite.com/vendor/extensions/sns/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 776, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (776/776), 285.16 KiB | 122 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (382/382), done.
rake -q RAILS_ENV=development radiant:extensions:sns:install
(in /Users/myusername/Sites/mywebsite.com)
rake aborted!
(eval):1:in `export': compile error
(eval):1: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting '\n' or ';'
def controlleradmin/exportactionyaml *args, &block...
                    ^
(eval):1: syntax error, unexpected kEND, expecting $end
...tactionyaml(*args, &block);end
                              ^

= = = = = = = = ========================================================================
The sns extension failed to install properly.
Specifically, the failure was caused by the extension's install task:
The extension has been disabled and placed in vendor/ extensions/.disabled
If you would like to troubleshoot the extension re-enable it by running:
`rake ray:extension:enable name=sns` then run the install task with:
`rake radiant:extensions:sns:install --trace` and inspect the output.

I tried the troubleshooting steps, but only came up with the same error.

I'm rather a Rails newbie, so I'm not sure where I should be going next. Is it possible that the vlad deployment that I just set up could be conflicting? Should I remove the extension files manually and install via script/extension?

Thanks for any help!

David Alan Hjelle
1 Corinthians 2:2
http://thehjellejar.com/