Please can you give me some links for reference, it would much appreciate for me.

Thanks
sg..

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Geetha wrote:
Thanks for the reply

Please can you expalin little bit more and give me some examples

It's the same as deploying 2 Rails apps at 2 different sub-domains. Just look that up online.

10/1/2009 | 2:38 PM.

--

*Geetha** S** |* System & Software Engineer

email: _gee...@angleritech.com <mailto:gee...@angleritech.com>_*  *

*ANGLER Technologies **India** - Your Offshore Development Partner -- An ISO 9001 Company***

Contact us for your high quality Software Outsourcing <http://www.angleritech.com/offshore/outsource-software-products.html>, E-Business Products <http://www.angleritech.com/ebusiness/index.html> and Design Solutions <http://www.angleritech.com/design/index.html>

*/ /*

web :    www.angleritech.com <http://www.angleritech.com/>
tel :   +91 422 2312707, 2313938
fax : +91 422 2313936
address :*   *1144 Trichy Road, Coimbatore, 641045, India

offices <http://www.angleritech.com/contact/index.html> : India | USA | UK | Canada | Europe | UAE | South Africa | Singapore | Hong Kong

* *

*Disclaimer: *The information in the email, files and communication are strictly confidential and meant for the intended recipients. It may contain proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient; any form of disclosure, copyright, distribution and any other means of use of information is unauthorised and subject to legal implications. We do not accept any liability for the transmission of incomplete, delayed communication and recipients must check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses before downloading them.

* *