So, is it safe to say that having mailer.post_to_page? turned on really ought to be the only behavior? I honestly can't see why someone would choose to have the ugly URLs that you get when it's turned off. Would there be an uprising if this option was removed?

--
    Travis D Warlick, Jr
    Lead Developer - Operis Systems, LLC