Hello,

I was wondering:  What is the best way to go about implementing users for
radiant, not for content editing. Example subscribers to a web app.

1) Use the radiant user model? (such as with extension rbac_base?)

   - How could users sign them selves up?

2) Use a completly seperate user model?

   -  Use OpenID maybe?

4) Don't user radiant.

I would like the CMS features of radiant for business owners to be able to
change their own details/page content (hince interest in CMS), but need
regular visitors to have authenticated access to the web app part, with out
having multiple signons for multiple apps.

Has anyone delt with this that is willing to provide some info?