Several weeks ago, I asked a question about caching problems on shared
hosting which was nicely resolved by this:

http://workswithruby.com/2009/7/rack-cache-and-lighttpd-fcgi

So everything works fine, until I try to install an extension and run its
migration. I installed ray, help, and mailer: things are fine. I can install
settings and paperclipped, but they are non-functional, and I cannot run
the rake production db:migrate:extensions task. It fails with the following
error:

no such file to load -- rack/lighttpd_fix

This obviously has to do with the above hack, but everything I've tried to
work around it has not worked.

Any help would be appreciated.

System Info: Rails 2.3.3, Radiant 0.8.1, Bluehost shared hosting service.

Thanks!
Tom