That is easy. There is a problem with passenger, where it doesn't load the
paths properly. You need to manually set the path to imagemagick, which is
usually /usr/local/bin/convert (do a 'which convert' to be sure). Paperclip
(the gem Paperclipped is based on) looks in 'usr/bin/convert' and with
passenger this doesn't get updated. You can set a config variable in Radiant::
Config called 'assets.image_magick_path' and set it to the base path of
convert. This should do the trick for you. Let me know if that helps.

Keith