Jeff Casimir wrote:
> Arthur,
>
> Thanks for the tip on drag_order, it sounded great.  It took me quite
> a bit of trial and error to get it working.  It makes me realize that
> the combination of radiant versions, rails versions, and extension
> versions can really be a pain in the ass.

+1

And it's only going to get [much] worse with v0.9.
> Just an opinion, it would seem that moving/reordering pages is a
> pretty core function of a CMS.  It would be sensible to me to roll
> this drag_order extension into the 0.9 core gem.

+1

I understand the core devs (Sean, et. al.) being hesitant to add a bunch
of features into radiant that not everybody needs, but reordering pages
really is IMHO something that should be in core. I also think that
adding images (preferably with Paperclipped), the SnS, and Settings
extensions should be in core as well, but that's just me.

~Nate