First, please use your own icon for the map.

I have not used the page_path for locations yet but I would imagine that a tag
such as <r:page_location> or just <r:location> which would find a location with
the current page's url as the page_path, would be helpful and would give you
what you need.

If you haven't yet tried hacking out a tag, try it. It's relatively simple, and
you can use the existing code as a guideline.