Hi,

I just wanted to let you know we have released a new BitNami Radiant
Stack. You can download it as native installers for Windows, Linux and
OS X, as virtual appliances and Amazon Machine Images. You can take a
look at the short release info below.

We are glad to announce a new version of RubyStack and three new awesome
Ruby on Rails Application Stacks: Spree, Radiant and Typo. Updated
RubyStack is mostly a bug-fixing release that includes the new Rails
2.3.5, Subversion Ruby bindings, updated Subversion 1.6.6, Ruby
1.8.7-p174 for Windows and many others.

You can download it now at the following links as native installers for
Windows, Linux and OS X, as virtual appliances and Amazon Machine Images.

http://bitnami.org/stack/rubystack

http://bitnami.org/stack/typo
http://bitnami.org/stack/spree
http://bitnami.org/stack/radiant

We welcome your feedback about which apps we should be packaging next
and which features we should add.

Best regards,

Daniel Liszka (danoo)
BitNami Team