Hi,

I've recently upgraded to the 1.3.14 gem version of Thinking Sphinx and I know
get this error when both running a search and running rake ts:index

The error occurred while evaluating nil.<<

I've managed to pinpoint the problem to the define_index method in the
SphinxSearch PageExtensions module.  As soon as I remove this method all works
fine.  I'm not certain what the exact problem is in this method though.  If
anyone can quickly enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John