Put the routes.rb stuff in [yourapplication]_extension.rb
You can extend ActiveRecord, just like in Rails. Rails is embedded in
Radiant, so it works pretty much the same.
Put the testing stuff in /rspec, test as usual.

There's a lot of good documentation on using Radiant extensions, via the wiki
http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/how-to-create-an-extension

That's about moving a scaffolded rails app to radiant, but you can
extend almost any part of Radiant.