I migrated Wordpress in the past. I threw together some files as I was
working with it, but there's no button to click, to make it happen.
http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-wordpress_migrator-extension
It assumes that you've got a database named 'wordpress' to which you
can connect.
I used it in the console by just doing:
WpPost.move_to_radiant

You'll need to view the source to see how it works, but it'll give you
a starting point.

And take a look at
http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-wordpress_link_saver-extension
Which allows you to lookup pages based on URLs such as site.com/?p=123

I haven't touched either of these in a year.

--
Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com