Hi - I've been away from Radiant land for too long. These extensions
weren't listed on the registry so I wanted to share them with the
list:

http://github.com/boost/radiant-commodity

exposes page parts as restful resources and makes page parts inheritable

http://github.com/boost/radiant-consumer

acts as the front end by pulling (http) content

Their use independently or combined could yield some interesting apps,
especially distributed ones

Radiant (along with Ruby) provides full access to the page and page
part model so its easy to make page parts #render rich media content.
With commodity you can take those content blocks and exposes them as
widgets. Consumer does the inverse and builds a view. Cleverly named
too.

Enjoy-