On 1/3/2010 6:53 PM, Christian Aust wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> are there any radius tags that would allow me to build a "last edited"
> snippet, that will display n pages ordered desc by their changed_at
> attribute, regardless of their url?
>
> It's no big deal, if there's none yet, I'd build one. Like,<r:any limit="4"
> by="updated_at" order="desc">...</r:any>

<r:date> seems to cover it.   From the pop-up documentation of the
available tags:

<r:date />
Renders the date based on the current page (by default when it was
published or created). The format attribute uses the same formating
codes used by the Ruby strftime function. By default it's set to %A, %B
%d, %Y. The for attribute selects which date to render. Valid options
are published_at, created_at, updated_at, and now. now will render the
current date/time, regardless of the page.

Usage:
<r:date [format="%A, %B %d, %Y"] [for="published_at"]/>

2/3/2010 | 8:25 AM.