No sooner did I post this question than I found the answer! Went back
to the extension directory and reread Sean's description more
carefully. Set the Blog archive page for twitter and the post appeared
instantly on twitter. Now, next question: the twitter posting includes
a huge long URL that takes up almost all 140 characters... Q1). Does
anyone have a suggestion for how this can be shortened or is this just
the nature of dynamic twitter posts?
Q2). Is it possible to mod the postings to the client's URL so that it
does not include the posts that originate in the "Radiant Twitter
Notifier?"
~ Alexis

Begin forwarded message: