Hello, all. I was attempting to find-and-replace some content in my site's
database yesterday, using a sqlite client. I had stopped the apache that was
running my Radiant site. I made the changes in page_parts, but when I
started Radiant back up, it was still showing me the old content, both in
the admin area and on the public side.

I tried blowing away tmp/cache, and setting config.cache_classes to false,
to no avail. What do I need to do to get Radiant to pick up the
direct-to-database changes?

Some suspected culprits here are Rack and the Chronicle extension. When I
tried to update the yaml in Chronicle's versions table, I broke the whole
site.

Thanks!

Leon

=============================
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS BELOW
=============================
Leon Miller-Out
President & CTO, Singlebrook Technology, Inc
l...@singlebrook.com
p 607-330-1493
f 607-697-0457
119 S. Cayuga St. - Suite 202
Ithaca, NY 14850
_______________________________________________
Radiant mailing list
Post: Radiant@radiantcms.org
Search: http://radiantcms.org/mailing-list/search/
List Site: http://lists.radiantcms.org/mailman/listinfo/radiant
Radiant: http://radiantcms.org
Extensions: http://ext.radiantcms.org

Reply via email to