On 21/03/2010 02:17, Jim Gay wrote:
> First, you can use Haml in views that your extension creates. All of
> the radiant source code is Haml. For example
> http://github.com/radiant/radiant/blob/master/app/views/layouts/application.html.haml

Ah, I think I see where confusion is arising. In my original post I
said, "Is it possible to use Haml and Sass in 0.8.1 via extensions?"
What I actually meant by that was, "Is it possible to use Haml and Sass
in 0.8.1". I had assumed it wasn't possible without an extension, which
is why I put "via extensions" on the end. I don't have an extension, I
just want to create layouts and snippets using Haml. :)

Thing is, I can't see any obvious way of doing that.

> Secondly, this is separate from using Haml in your content.

I don't have a need for creating content with Haml right now, only
layouts and snippets.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Charles