Hi,

I am using Radiant on Heroku. I have installed the paperclipped
extension and I'm trying to tether it to my s3 buckets to store the
assets. I have read any number of tutorials so far with no success.

The instructions here seem like they should work:
http://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped/blob/master/README.md

When do either script/console OR script/console RAILS_ENV=production I
get the following message:

g...@ubuntu:~/elmoreroots/radiant$ script/console RAILS_ENV=production
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.8.1/vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:386:in

`read':Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory -
/home/gabe/elmoreroots/radiant/config/environments/RAILS_ENV=production.rb

It still takes me to the console but if try and run the config command

|>> Radiant::Config[assets.storage] = "s3"
NameError: undefined local variable or method `assets' for #<Object:0xb75d994c>
        from (irb):1

I have also tried following the instructions from:

http://blog.heroku.com/archives/2009/4/7/config-vars/

but got stuck trying to configure paperclipped. Where would i place those
configuration settings? I am guessing that this is for more traditional rails
apps and won't work with paperclipped?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Gabe