I finally got it working by following this tutorial:
http://forums.site5.com/showthread.php?t=14847&highlight=radiant

Step 16 is wrong though:
$ ruby script/setup_database production

Should be:
$ rake production db:bootstrap

Mamed Mamedov wrote:
Hello all,

When I had to launch several sites based on radiant on site5 hosting
there was also same problems. But, because of no time left for playing
with this problems I have requested help from site5 support team.

25 minutes and my radiant apps works ok :)