The Location Extension would be a really good start for this project.

Steven

On May 27, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Pedro wrote:

I just installed Radiant CMS yesterday and like it a lot so far. I
need to implement a property listing area where visitors can get
information about homes for rent or for sale.

I'd like to have an admin interface to add and manage properties to a
DB and have radiant render the pages that display the information.

I did not find an extension specifically designed for that, but saw a
few things that could be used as building blocks.

Do you have any suggestions as far as implementing something like this
without writing a complex extension?

I won't be handling a large number of properties to start with, but
they can grow to be a few dozen.

Thanks,

Pedro