Hello,

Thanks for help.

I found only one line in chronicle with  announce_saved :
alias_method_chain :announce_saved, :show_page

I didn't think it was a good idea to remove it because
announce_saved_with_show_page seems to exist but i tried and it's not
working. I can install chronicle module and start radiant but when i
try to access a page content i obtain this message :
undefined method `host' for nil:NilClass

Or this message :

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
(like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

Alain