That's not in the core PageFactory extension but I bet it wouldn't be hard to write your own extension to bridge the two. Without diving into the code, I think you'd need at least to parts:

* Define PageFactory::Base.tags, used to declare the default tags in your factory * Alias method chain PageFactory::PagesControllerExtensions#set_page_defaults to add tags from the current factory to the page instance under creation * Alternately, I think you could alias method chain Page.new_with_defaults to inspect the current factory's default tags and add those to the page instance being returned

I tried to keep the factory class pretty self-contained in order to make stuff like this easier. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!