Hmmmm...

I went through the steps again to make sure and all is well. Here's what I
did:

1. create a new radiant instance in folder "test"
    radiant test -d sqlite3
    cd test
    rake production db:bootstrap [and chose 4. styled blog]

 2. install gallery extension
     git clone
git://github.com/technoweenie/attachment_fu.gitvendor/plugins/attachment_fu
 [prerequisite]
     git clone
git://github.com/hairballopolis/radiant-gallery.gitvendor/extensions/gallery
     rake RAILS_ENV=production radiant:extensions:gallery:install

No errors, ready to use. Lots more info here:
http://github.com/hairballopolis/radiant-gallery

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Franky De Schampheleer <
fra...@decawebservices.be> wrote:

> i have error with that one:
>
> rake production radiant:extensions:gallery:install
> (in /home/admin/radiant)
> rake aborted!
> Object is not missing constant GalleryItem!
>
> --
marshal