On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM, weyus <wesgam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems like the simplest Radiant question, but I can't figure out
> how to do it.
>
> If I create a home page, and then I create child pages, how do I
> insert
> a link from the home page to one of the child pages?  I'm assuming
> that
> there is a Radius tag for this, but perhaps not?  Is it just a
> straight
> link?

In short:

<r:children:each><r:link /> </r:children:each>

or

<r:find url="/some/path/to/a/page"><r:link /></r:find>

But do read this:
http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/tags-that-change-page-context

And you should be able to click on "Tag Reference" on any page edit
screen for details about the tags available on that page.

http://www.saturnflyer.com