All,

In the Radiant ethic, it states: " *Radiant is primarily designed for static Web sites* (that is, sites that are not dynamically generated). It is not, and should not become, portal software."

I was under the assumption that snippets were roughly equivalent to Rails partials, and assumed that snippets could take local data as input just like partials, but this doesn't appear to be the case, based on the snippet documentation at http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/snippets and the quote above.

I'd just like to verify: Can one pass variable data "into" a snippet and have it evaluated at runtime in any way?

Thanks,
Wes