On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Mark Reginald James <m...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find any declaration that Radiant is thread-safe. Can anyone
> confirm? Every version, or just some?
>
> Thanks.

This isn't really a concern unless you are running it on JRuby. And
we're not doing anything in the core that requires parallel execution.
The only place where this might be a weakness in a true multi-threaded
environment is that we set the current_user class variable on the
UserActionObserver for catching who created and updated what.
Each request into your application will be processed completely, so no
second request will ever step in at some point and get the wrong
current_user.

It's not being built as an application that handles concurrent
processing, so it's not surprising that there's little mention of
thread safety. With a typical setup it just doesn't matter.

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC